motor --> generator

Karl W4KRL w4krl at dcm-va.com
Thu Jul 21 20:17:52 CDT 2011

Alex,

The permanent magnet motor should work equally well as a generator. The no-load output voltage will be nearly directly proprtional to the shaft speed. If you feed it with 15 volts you will have a pretty good idea of the speed you will have to turn it to generate 12V.

Good find!

73 W4KRL Karl

- Sent from my Verizon Palm Pre