SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses - Computerworld

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Tue Aug 2 19:45:25 CDT 2011

These days giving a check to a stranger provides them with nearly all
the information they need to hack your account.  Think of it - a nice
piece of paper that contains not only your signature, but the bank you
work with and your account number - as well as the number of checks
you've written etc.

---JST