SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses - Computerworld

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:07:41 CDT 2011

Hello All,

I agree with John about dealing with a stranger.  I believe for dealing with a stranger cash is best.

Also, when I mentioned a check being safer, than online banking, I was thinking of paying routine bills with established businesses with a credit card, and then using a check to pay off the credit card.  I believe this is safer than online banking.  But I am no expert.  It is just my opinion.

Best Wishes
Richard