Harassing Arena

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 01:08:54 CDT 2011

I've never been to it, but I understand that Shelby NC hamfest (Sept 3-4, 2011) is reported (by wikipedia) to be the second largest hamfest in USA.

Perhaps a concerted effort to divert peoples' attention away from Dayton towards another event might make the Dayton organizers sit up and pay attention to fixing some of the issues with the arena?

But other sources report the Orlando hamcation to be second largest, but is a long way off (date-wise, and distance)...

Just my 2cents.

Iain