Earthquake

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 23 16:33:54 CDT 2011

Brian and all,

We were in the lab when the EQ hit.  It was short here being no longer
than 5 seconds.  It was like a sound wave at first and then there was
just a touch of shaking.  Nothing fell off the shelves and that was it.

There seemed to be a stronger effect at home lasting for some 45 seconds
and some real damage in Culpeper Va which is near to the epicenter.
They now rate it at 5.8 or so.  We must have been at a null point in the
pattern.

Frank K0BRA