Streaming monthly meetings

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:27:30 CDT 2011

I posted this as a reply to something else, but I didn't get any response.
 I'm not sure if that means that nobody saw it or nobody thought it was a
good idea, but I'm going to assume the former for now. :)

I've got a fairly serviceable HD video setup with the ability to do up to
four independent channels of audio.  If there's interest, I'd be willing to
have a go at either (or both?) live streaming the monthly meetings with
interesting presentations, or recording for later publishing to one of the
video services.  Anybody think that this is a good, or bad, idea?

-Mark