Streaming monthly meetings

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Sep 12 13:34:17 CDT 2011

How am I able to Skype into meetings if there’s no wifi access?  I don’t think Bill is using Sprint or other phone solutions, the quality is too good.

despite what Phil says, I’m not sure that our English friends can understand our variant of english.  In fact, I need to use an interpreter so most people can understand me, which has nothing to do with the individual words that I use, but has more to do with how poorly I put them words together.  Dis as gotten worst since I moved sout.
Terry, WB4JFI