Free Software Corel Paintshop Pro X4

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 18:17:56 CST 2011

On 11/21/2011 15:40 PM, Richard O'Neill wrote:
>  Here's something for you holiday software shoppers. An $80 value
> reduced to $40 with a $40 mail-in rebate.
> Sounds good ... but where's the catch? Money up front scam???

Richard,
Not necessarily.
Notice that you are enticed to bundle it with something else worth $15.

> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832106100&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL112111&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112111-_-EMC-112111-Index-_-DigitalMediaEditing-_-32106100-L016C
Newegg is a well-known comp-any, and if you do buy it, you will now be
on their mailing list (from which you can opt out)
One of the salesmen (sorry, Sales Associates) at Micro-Center once told
me  that many people forget to send it their rebate coupon.

73
André