Free Software Corel Paintshop Pro X4

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Mon Nov 21 21:09:32 CST 2011

Andre is being conservative.

*most* people never send in rebate coupons. i'd be surprised if
the response rate was over a couple of percent. in any event,
the expected response data for an appropriate cohort is available from
marketing data services, so the actuarial exercise of the expected
value is easy to do. plus, the marginal cost of another CD in a box
is very small, so the margins on product that goes unredeemed is
huge.

        -mo