PLT devices

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Fri Dec 30 14:48:21 CST 2011

You can still test these products and be surprised when they hit production deployment.  In a previous gig,
we offered this style solution to our customers, and there's plenty of opportunity for stuff to go wrong.  You
can start with the devices being on the same leg of the split 240V distribution into the house, and there
are endless possibilities for noise generators in the home.  Sometimes products just don't work in a particular
environment and no amount of testing will predict that, especially for a consumer-priced sort of widget absent
doing a site survey.

louie
wa3ymh