PLT devices

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 15:18:03 CST 2011

Yes I think that is the case here: Plenty of testing in a Lab environment, and 100+ trial customers. The combination of devices, state of wiring, size of homes, and a plethora of other variables mean that every scenario cannot be accurately tested in a lab.

The set top boxes have an 802.11b/g/n option, and I believe that this is the direction to be used for deployment.

Iain