Need parts and tool for a project

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sun Jan 22 21:39:14 CST 2012

Mike:

I have at least two, SOMEWHERE in my basement.

I MIGHT be able to find them.  They were in great shape when I stopped
using them.

They were in specially mounted chassis mounts on the rear of my
Maserati.  I wonder if I can find them though.  On the other hand, I
can turn you lose in my basement.  You will need to call in once a
hour so I know you are still safe.

I used them on 6 and 10 Meters, with Larson antennas.

--chip