FCC soliciting comment on how and where wireless telecom services should be disrupted intentionally

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Mon Mar 5 14:47:33 CST 2012

That's exactly right, but I think if you're in a tunnel, the effect is the same.

One of the reasons it may behoove us to chime in is that more than a few localities and private businesses seem to be taking a cavalier attitude toward the operation of jamming devices. It might be a good opportunity to remind people that the spectrum is busy enough without opening any doors for cheaply-constructed transmitters modulated with noise.

--Bob S.