Help needed: iPad developer issue(s)

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:33:45 CDT 2012

Terry,

I'd recommend looking into some sort of revision control.  I believe XCode
supports git out of the box, and as long as you don't mind your code being
open, you and your friend can both sign up and use GitHub (http://github.com)
for free.  Then he can check in code, and you can check it out and build it
at home, in addition to all of the other benefits of using revision control.

-Mark