Induction cooktops and RFI?

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Apr 14 19:29:13 CDT 2012

Chip:
Thanks for your comments.  Yes, I was worried about interference like the
phone chargers that you mentioned.  I also have a lot of X-10 stuff, and am
fighting those problems as well.  This is complicated by having two separate
200amp feeds, with two separate breaker panels, side-by-side.  I use a
combination of the X-10 couplers between phases, and also between panels.
My  house generator plans are also problematic.  But, I digress.
Terry, WB4JFI