Amazing: the US automobile industry discovers the Diesel engine...

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 20:49:39 CDT 2012

On 4/25/2012 21:10 PM, Mike O'Dell wrote:
> [''']
>
> Maybe the impending popularity of Diesel engines
> will finally put a stake through the heart of
> the corn-based ethanol madness.

Mike,
  let's be specific, whenyou write "the impending popularity of diesel
engines", you mean *_/in the US/_*"
Diesel automobiles in Europe have been popular for a quite long time now.
Whenever I travel to Europe, I rent a mid-size car (diesel of course)
and I regulalry get 50 miles to the gallon.

73
André