Earlier message missing?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed May 9 14:47:12 CDT 2012

Thanks Bob, and others.

I tried to resend the earlier message by first creating a new email to
tacos, then cut-and-pasting the body from the first message.  That resend
also did not go through - I don't think.

Apparently there is something in the body text that is causing tacos to
reject it.  I've forwarded the offending email to Maitland.

For now, I guess I cannot send messages of any complexity to tacos.
Terry