Portable spectrum analyzer?

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Wed May 9 15:57:36 CDT 2012

I am trying to debug the wideband RX antenna system on our boat
and doing so without a good way to see what's happening
is a real PITA. the antenna covers from 0.5MHz through (old)
UHF TV with multiple elements and multiple preamps in the radome,
powered up the coax from a distribution amp that then feeds two
strings of wideband power dividers supplying each radio receiver
and DTV. We've swapped and checked many things with insufficient
Improvement.

If some Goode Soul has a portable spectrum analyzer I could borrow,
It would be very helpful indeed. I can offer a Boatride in return.

      -mo

Naval.com  is the company. The antenna is the big PR-422 hemisphere.

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.