Hands free mouse

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Tue May 22 15:49:23 CDT 2012

You could have a PSK31 QSO without even touching the macro keys!

http://www.leapmotion.com/

In the beginning was the command line. And vacuum tubes, punch cards,
keyboards, and mice. After all these years, we still use the standard tools
to control our computers. But what if there was something more?

There is, and it is here: The Leap. A revolutionary piece of hardware no
larger than your iPod that's two hundred times more accurate than any
product currently on the market. We believe that with The Leap, tomorrow we
will no longer be tethered to hardware. With The Leap, imaginations will run
wild, and possibilities will be endless. Cheesy marketing speak, you say?
Perhaps. But at Leap Motion, we believe strongly and passionately that
software can change the world. We believe you shouldn't have to break the
bank to make powerful software using powerful technology. We believe in
possibility. And we cannot wait to see what the future will bring to the
world of natural user interface and gesture control.