FW: Dancon Closed

William F. Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Thu May 24 21:06:55 CDT 2012

I spoke with the owner of Dancon a couple of months after I heard he wanted
to sell the business and move to Monterey, VA and open a new store.  Just
think, I could have gotten his store and customer book for $300K.  Most of
his business was done over the telephone and via Fed Ex and UPS.  Whenever I
went into the store it was only him and his dog running the place.

N4TS

  _____