Incandescent Bulbs Free to Good Home

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at dcm-va.com
Thu May 24 21:39:36 CDT 2012

My transition to CFLs and LEDs is complete. If you don't care about the
environment or don't think you have any responsibility for the nation's
dependence on foreign oil you are welcome to have my box of bulbs including
12 endangered 100 Watters; perfect for the dedicated hoarder!

Plan A is to bring them to Tacos this Saturday. Alternatively, you can pick
them up at my home west of Centreville. Send me a direct e-mail if
interested.

Plan B - FreeCycle

Plan C - I take them to a high place and drop them one by one onto concrete.
(I will clean up)

73 Karl W4KRL

W4krl at arrl.net

Inventory:

100 W 120 V - 12 new in sleeves

100 W 130 V - used sleeveless

75 W 120 V - 3 probably used

60 W 120 V - 5 in sleeves probably new

25 W 120 V - 5 clear round candelabra base used

25 W 120 V - 1 white round candelabra base used