Incandescent Bulbs Free to Good Home

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu May 24 21:52:14 CDT 2012

At least Plan C won't harm the environment with mercury release like dropping a CFL.  You also get a satisfying 'pop'.

At least incandescent bulbs were / are still manufactured in the USA.  Good luck finding a CFL made in the USA.

Try using a CFL in your range, refrigerator, or microwave.  Better yet, try using a CFL as a dummy load in a glowbug transmitter.

Lastly, we currently are exporting more oil than importing - first time since 1949.

73,
Joe, N6DGY