Incandescent Bulbs Free to Good Home

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at dcm-va.com
Thu May 24 22:47:12 CDT 2012

Joe,

According to the Congressional Research Service total oil imports in 2011
were 11.4 million barrels per day of which 8.9 Mb/d were crude oil. Exports
were 2.9 Mb/d, none of which were crude oil because nearly all exportation
of crude oil is prohibited by law. We are far from exporting more than we
import.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42465.pdf

Oven bulbs are likely to be incandescent for some time. I expect to see LEDs
show up in refrigerators in the near future.

Point taken on the US production. But there are probably more SU made CFLs
than hard disk drives.

If this goes Plan C the "pop" is the payoff!

73 Karl W4KRL