AC power line question

Tad tad at planetisuzoo.com
Tue Jul 3 17:55:01 CDT 2012

I'm coming up on 4 days now, and am burning around 7.5gallons/day of road
taxed fuel.  That's in the vicinity of $110 here.  More than I'd pay for 4
days of electricity, but still less than the value of the food in the
fridge, not to mention the value of not carting the family around to stay
elsewhere, collect clothes, etc.

For reference I'm burning less than half what my buddy with his 6kw
gasoline genset is burning, and I'm loaded higher.

Tad