FPGA

Bill Koch billkoch at zcloud.net
Sun May 13 08:57:39 CDT 2012

  I am a relatively new member and would like to build systems with FPGA. I
see there are a few main vendors providing development boards/kits. I would
like your recommendation as to what would be a good package to buy that I
could first learn and then continue to build and use. I am not have no
problem learning something a bit more complex during the learning stage as
long as in the end it is the best system to use and build upon.

Thank you in advance for your collective incite and guidance.

Bill Koch

W3LU at arrl.net

410-924-0967