Fw: [sdr-cube] RE: [CWTD] CWTD returns from summer break ..."Project Recap from Last 30 Episodes" ... Teamspeak session at 8pm ET on Tuesday (0000z)

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Jul 17 21:04:12 CDT 2012

For those of you that are still interested in technical matters, take a look at the Chat With The Designers (CWTD) sessions.  There are various subjects discussed.  Each Tuesday evening at 8PM (eastern), they discuss one technical subject for about an hour or so, mostly 1-1/2 hour.

You can look at some of the previous sessions as well.  This is highly recommended.
Terry, WB4JFI