so how was the hamfest?

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Mon Jul 30 18:36:40 CDT 2012

I went to the steam and gas engine show at Berryville and will go to
the hamfest there next Sunday. Question, why cant we get funnel cakes
at the hamfest? Also there was more than one 100+ year old engine
there running and at least one did not need any electricity for the
ignition system. I wonder how many of our current machines will still
be working in 2112.
      Sandy
     WB5MMB