QST QST QST - Amateur Radio will demonstrate Ham Radio at this year's Prince William County Fair

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 19:47:44 CDT 2012

 QST QST QST -

Amateur Radio will demonstrate Ham Radio at this year's Prince William
County Fair.

Prince William 4-H has a booth at the fair every year and this year 4-H
has invited Amateur Radio to share their booth to demonstrate what Ham
Radio is all about.

August 10-18, Prince William County Fair - at the 4-H Booth.

In anticipation of follow-up training classes, we have been asked to
meet and greet people at the fair - offering them the opportunity to
"talk to the world" using Ham Radio.

This event will give our hobby a tremendous amount of publicity and
hopefully attract youth and adults from the community to get involved.

The Fair dates are Friday 10 August through Saturday 18 August , so now
is the time to do the planning for this event.

See attached official Press Release
( Press Release-County Fair_Aug10_18-Final.doc )

If your Amateur Radio Club is interested in being involved in this event
contact WA5NTI at ARRL.NET

QST QST QST -

--
     Terry McCarty