Meeting reminder

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 09:56:11 CDT 2012

On 9/16/2012 10:51 AM, Mike O'Dell wrote:
> Bla, bla, bla, bla, ..... "Carl&  Jerry"

  Yep, I remember Carl & Jerry and have experimented with ignition coils
and wire across file transmitters but HTML and all that other stuff you
wrote about is gibberish to me. I can do email and surf the web but
that's about all I care to learn about 'puters. When I have a question
about their function I ask Frank (K0BRA) or some geeky person (like my
younger wife) for assistance. After 70+ years, why get headaches over it
now, so far my methods have worked ok for me. :-D

Dumb and Getting Dumber,
Me