Meeting reminder

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Sun Sep 16 20:51:21 CDT 2012

Precisely sir, preeeee-cisely.

it *is* gibberish, even to those of us who were there at the invention of
the particular un-natural acts which underlie "email" as we know it today.

further, i submit that rather than you being "dumb and getting dumber",
the technology is becoming more and more baroque and is now well
into the "rococo" stage of evolving into oblivion.

     cheers,
     -mo

PS - if you type    define:rococo       into Google,
the images you will see are absolutely priceless,
one very much in particular. maybe NSFW????