HTML Mail

Dave Skolnick dskolnick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:53:01 CDT 2012

I too find HTML Mail a royal pain. I too use the digest. I subscribe
to way to many reflectors to deal with individual e-mail.

Well formed HTML shows up in the digest with a link (that I rarely
follow). Poorly formed HTML shows up as the bad code. At that point,
unless I'm really bored. I stop and delete the whole digest because
scrolling paste the garbage is a waste of my time.

As far as cut and paste is concerned, most applications in most
operating systems allow the option (often called 'paste special') to
paste as plain text. Find it. Use it. It's a good idea. If you intend
to communicate effectively, then be effective.

Oh - trim your posts too.

73 es sail fast de dave KO4MI
S/V Auspicious