HTML Mail

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Sep 20 23:17:03 CDT 2012

Not to belabor the point, but I got the direct message correctly.
However, this (trimmed) is what I got from the Digest.

Following the link below, I don't get the pictures you sent to me
directly, but rather, a page of gibberish.  No pictures at all either.

I am sorry people don't get it, but maybe I will either be at the next
meeting, or show up at Tacos to show what I am seeing.

I really find it impossible to believe others don't see the same
thing.  Since Rob appears to, and he is a very smart guy, and an
Internet expert, I know I am not alone.

--chip