Xprotolab

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Thu Oct 18 18:10:35 CDT 2012

I mentioned them over a year ago, when they were $35 (I bought two back then).  Early on, I had several email exchanges with the designer (Gabriel), I was trying to get him to add I/Q FFT processing for SDR spectrum displays (since he already did basic FFTs).  He recently added that, and asked me to test it.  Unfortunately, I’m doing other stuff right now.  It might be worth looking into again.

The device would look really cool on the front panel of some SDR hardware.
Terry, WB4JFI