Xprotolab

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 19:01:50 CDT 2012

On 10/18/2012 6:08 PM, Andre Kesteloot wrote:
> with a bandwidth of 200KHz :-(

  Just for giggles, I've used one to view the audio from a crystal set.
Signals I can barely hear are easily seen on the small screen, along
with the noise floor on crowded graveyard frequencies. I particularly
like to use it in the inverted mode, black signal on a white screen.

  Another one I mounted in an Atoids tin for field use, powered by a 4
volt solar cell in the lid and/ or three AAA batteries. It has it's
limitations but is oh so portable - and cheap.

Richard