Resistance Value?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 18:52:20 CDT 2012

Hmmm… it works for all the examples I've tried so far, i.e. any two points appear to be separated by n shortest routes each of n one-ohm resistors in series.

If I am wrong, does my prize get busted down to a half-ohm resistor? Meanwhile, can anyone spare me an infinite number of perfect one-ohm resistors so that I can do the experiment?

BTW Richard, do you have a better proof than mine?

Phil M1GWZ