Resistance Value?

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 20:48:32 CDT 2012

  Proof? We don't need no stinkin' proof! However, to verify my thinking
I did wire a few 100 ohm resistors into a small grid and noted
resistance readings at several points. It only required 24 resistors to
convince me.

  As my old math professor would say, I used a version of a 'physicist's
proof' that all odd numbers are prime. That is, 1,3,5,and 7 are prime. 9
isn't prime but we'll discard that as experimental error. 11 and 13 are
prime. Therefore, all odd numbers are prime. Works most of the time. :-P

Richard