Resistance Value?

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 12:06:31 CDT 2012

Karl,

  Oops! I've discovered that I must eat my words, with a side helping of
humble pie. Several calculations later have demonstrated to me that the
rate of resistance decline with more resistors is greater than I had
first estimated. In hindsight I should have seen it.

  As more resistors are added the resistance decreases well below one
ohm and continues to decline. I don't know to what value and won't
speculate further. Guess I've earned the Ig Nobel prize of the week. :'(

Richard