Resistance Value?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 14:07:11 CDT 2012

Bugger, there goes my prize.

I realized as I tucked myself into bed that not all nodes can give one ohm, as if they are on the same row or column, the shortest path is through n one ohm resistors. However, I contend that electrons are clever enough to take only the shortest route, and not to bother with infinitely long parallel alternatives. Anyway, 24 resistors is practically infinity anyway.

Huh. I never wanted to play anyway.

Phil M1GWZ