Newer Quisk now working with Charleston SDR hardware

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Nov 3 23:38:45 CDT 2012

I finally got to messing with the newer version of Quisk that James Ahlstrom
is putting out.  The newer versions have some mods that our own Maitland
recommended, plus James added my filter shadow modifications to his code.
The latest version on his web site is 3.6.4.

After I figure out exactly what James and I did to make the Charleston RX1
SDR hardware work, I will document it all.  It was cool to get it working,
and see QSOs on 160, 80, ad 40 tonight, all on a 40M dipole.

Is anyone using their Charleston receiver?
73,
Terry, WB4JFI