Just say no to driverless cars ?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 05:39:01 CST 2012

I believe that the Project Mercury astronauts had to insist on the possibility of manual control before they would agree to fly. I think Alan Shepard made some disparaging comments about being treated like monkeys, but I can't help thinking that experienced pilots had their doubts about fly-by-wire.

Phil M1GWZ