AM transmitter auction

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 17:41:30 CST 2012

Yes, they're severe but not so much so that they render Part 15
devices unusable. How many reports have we read about people
parking their cars outside a hot spot (Mickey D's, for example) and
surfing away? I have a Part 15 doorbell (button by the back door
talking to a receiver plugged into a wall socket) that carries
through an exterior and several interior walls, and occasionally goes off
is the Big Ben chime; the alien's, source unknown, is the
12 Days of Christmas. All year.)

Dick

At 12:03 AM 12/15/2012, you wrote:
>Part 15 transmitters inside a home don't make it to the curb. If they
>do, they are illegal.
>
>The Part 15 restrictions are severe.
>
>--chip
>
>On Dec 8, 2012, at 1:00 PM, tacos-request at amrad.org wrote:
>
>>Message: 3
>>Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 01:45:23 +0000
>>From: bbruhns at erols.com
>>To: "AMRAD" <tacos at amrad.org>
>>Subject: Re: AM transmitter auction
>>
>>I have friends who set up a part 15 "talking house" station on 1620
>>KHz in Sterling, and made two comical ads for their gym, that played
>>24-7.\

-----
No virus found in this message.