AM transmitter auction

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Dec 16 17:51:34 CST 2012

Isn't Part 15 what those low-power realtor transmitters work under?  You
know, the ones that offer a description of the house for sale that you are
in front of...  If it's illegal for their to transmitter to reach the curb,
doesn’t that make them pretty much useless?  Or illegal as well?  I didn't
know that a "curb" was an official unit of measurement. Hi hi.
Terry