American Stripping Manassas (Was: Re: Anybody in the club do media / sand blasting)

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Jan 15 23:52:35 CST 2013

I've used them in the past to have bird cages (we had macaws and big
cockatoos as mascots where I used to work) cleaned up and powder
coated.  Also had a set of running boards for my old truck done.
Stuff came out nice.  It wasn't cheap, but it worked out well.  Not
sure what they'd charge for the little job Mike is talking about.
Probably a lot more than a fellow ham with a baking soda blaster from
Horrible Freight.

-r