ElectricImp.com

Richard Spargur k3ui at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 11:07:11 CST 2013

Not trusting everyone completely, I have a lot of problem with my house or
parts of my house or stuff in my house or property constantly, and
uncontrollably talking to someone (not necessarily the object it was
intended to talk to) recovering information.

Companies like Proctor & Gamble have patents for tracking projects from when
you pick them up from the store shelf to when they enter a landfill
including while they are in your house.  It is their stated desire to do
just that as well as other companies.

What will this company in California be collecting today.  What about
tomorrow.

Then I could just be paranoid, I will put my tin foil back around my head
and sit in the corner :-)

Richard