[POLITICAL] [ARDUINO] [OPENWRT] [LINUX] What are you building?

Dave dave at wb6dhw.com
Sat Jan 26 00:00:28 CST 2013

    I am going through the <hamradionow.org>.  All of the talks from
this years DCC are there.  One is on Codec2 - an open source
narrowbnd(1.2 KHz) digital codec designed for HF use.  4 other videos
were on GNU Radio.  Very interesting and would be for all the young
computer hackers.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>