Experts warn of cloud snooping

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Fri Feb 1 10:12:39 CST 2013

The 'cloud' is a convenient way for a small operation to distribute data
and do some online processes, without having to have its own servers
online 24-7 - but it can't be any more secure than anything else on the
web, that we always find was hacked one way or another, or perused by
the gub'mint.  But hey, I'll guarantee that the USA, China, Israel,
Iran, Britain, and others (just to start the list) are already doing it.

So who's kidding who?  Anybody who has secure data in an insecure place
ought to stop doing that.  Then again, if they are doing that, it's
probably not secure data any more.

Maybe civic activists should put all of the dirt they gather onto the
cloud - then maybe more people will find out about it than presently
do.  This could be useful!

    Bob, WA3WDR