Off shore turbines (Was Re: Potential dumpster diving opportunity).

bbruhns at erols.com bbruhns at erols.com
Fri Feb 8 15:25:50 CST 2013

þhe idea is good, even if the implementation isn't ideal.  It would be pretty cool to derive power from big storms and tornados, and sap their energy at the same time.  I suspect that the first such thing we'll perfect is something to sap the electrical build-up of lightning.  oit will nÓt safe for early experimenters, though.