New NIST Time Code to Boost Reception for Radio-Controlled Clocks

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 07:55:09 CDT 2013

On 3/10/2013 8:04 AM, Phil wrote:
> Very useful - but why would my refrigerator, microwave oven or sprinklers need to know the time to the nearest microsecond?

  So they could defrost & cook your breakfast to perfection and water
your flower garden, just in time for you to wake up and smell the coffee
and sniff the flowers.
But you know, deep down, that's it's all just part of a diabolically
engineered master plan to control and regulate your existence as an
integral part of the hive.
Welcome to the Matrix. 8-)

Richard