arduino

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:23:16 CDT 2013

While it's not compatible with Arduino shields, I like the
RBBB<http://shop.moderndevice.com/products/rbbb-kit> for
breadboarding and embedding in projects.  The RBBB doesn't have a USB
connection so it needs a USB to TTL serial
interface<http://shop.moderndevice.com/products/bub_ii> for
programming. You might want a 5V or 3.3V version depending on what you're
connecting to it.

Martin