Q codes in cyberspace

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Tue Mar 26 12:38:15 CDT 2013

There's no Q-code for website, but I send URLs often enough. It's usually to tell someone that I'm looking at the photo on QRZ.COM or referring them to my website, KB6NU.COM.

I don't know about you, but when speaking, I rarely give someone the whole URL. It's usually just the domain name. It's the same when sending CW, so I doubt that you'll ever hear "HTTP://" on the air.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)